Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Ode To Summer



So I know Summer officially ends on September 22, but in my mind the first day of September marks the beginning of fall. I'm usually unhappy to see summer end however this year I'm greeting fall with open arms (hello fall fashion!). The majority of my summer season was spent running around the hospital delivering trays only to hear an infinity of complaints such as "what is this? I don't eat pork! Where's my coffee? I thought I ordered ice cream?!" Hellooo you are in a hospital, not a four star hotel, not even a one star hotel! I'm not a waitress, I don't get paid enough to be a waitress so please stop yelling orders at me! Amidst the complaints and the countless days I came home with crusted marinara sauce on my shirt there are still some joyful memories/thoughts that are going to make me miss summer 2011. So here they are, my ode to summer.


Starfish Earrings I had my eye on that my mom surprised me with!
Earrings: Coach




My favorite Summer colors for 2011
From Left to Right:
Turquoise and Caicos, Too Too Hot, Smooth Sailing, Absolutely Shore, Splash of Grenadine, Flirty Fuchsia
All Essie


My go to summer Lucky Brand Hobo
(sorry for the sideways picture, amateur blogger/ macbook user) 


Watermelon, Lots and Lots of Watermelon

The Beach!
Asbury Park Beach

Not needing an excuse to eat ice cream
(don't think I was that healthy just eating watermelon!)







No comments:

Post a Comment