Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Fact

Photo: Pinterest

The fourth hour of the Today Show with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb has to be one of my favorite morning talk shows. Normally in the beginning of their show they feature a "Todays Talk" referring to  gossip, current events, you know the usual stuff talk shows do before they start interviewing their guests. Well on this particular morning they brought up a very interesting fun fact. Apparently sleeping on your sides or wearing a too tight bra causes cleavage wrinkles! So now not only do we need to worry about generously applying sunscreen to our faces and bodies to prevent those unwanted wrinkles, we also need to be concerned with our sleeping positions!! I guess I'm going to have to start training myself tonight to fall asleep on my back and hope I wake up in the same position tomorrow! To see the whole story click here  (scroll down to see the clip). The cleavage news doesn't start till 4:41. Just an important fun fact for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment