Friday, September 30, 2011

Paint it Black

So aside from the boots and sweaters and jeans and awesome coats that I am so looking forward to wearing, (if this stupid weather ever gets its act together!) I'm ready to switch up my nail polish also. As much as I adore the hot pinks turquoises and bright colors of summer I'm ready to switch to the plums, reds and darker shades of fall. Here are some of my top picks!

Chanel's Fall 2011 collection:
Graphite, Peridot, and Quartz
Peridot is my go to fall color this season.


Essie's "Very Structured"
I love the burnt orange color of this one.


Essie's "Power clutch"
This seasons "it" color is military green.


If the greens, and dark shades are not your cup of tea,
going with a classic red like this Essie "Really Red"
is always a perfect cool weather shade. 







No comments:

Post a Comment