Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh Hey It's Autumn!



I know, it's been forever since I have posted but I will be changing that and regularly updating posts. Since I have been gone alot has changed including the seasons for one! Helllllo Fall!! Seriously one of my favorite times of the year and I am so excited to be in New Jersey for it. Maryland never really quite had the same fall as Jersey does. You would go to bed one night (usually end of October) with it still being considerably warm for that time of year and barely any color change to the leaves and then the next morning you would wake up and POOF, leaves were gone and you needed to call home  for your winter coat to be mailed via UPS ASAP. So I am extremely looking forward to being home for this years Autumn. Below are some of my fav. fall things! 


Love this idea for a Fall Mantle.


Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes
(I have already had more that I can count)





Pretty colored leaves!!


Fall clothes: boots, pants, coats, bags ahhh I love it all!!
especially this cape from J. Crew


This Yankee Candle scent is exactly how
every home should smell throughout
October and November.


And unique pumpkin designs. Love these!





No comments:

Post a Comment