Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tea Time!


So I know Royal Wedding Fever has been over for a little more than five months but I am currently loving all things English. The English seem so much classier and come on they get away with wearing the coolest hats. Their accents and the ability to always make time for tea (in my world it would be coffee but beggars can't be choosers) and all the fantastic history that they have accumulated over the past centuries, helllo Tudor family!! Anyway I think my halloween costume is going to be somewhat revolved around an english person (chap) so I'm gathering all the inspiration I can, cheers!



English Tea Roses.


Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.


Royal Fascinators. 


Tea Cups, of course!



Love this pic.


Their pretty unique flag. 




No comments:

Post a Comment