Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rain

Red Hunter - Wellingtons
Original Tall $125
These are exactly what I want!!!!!

Today was the perfect morning to sleep in due to the dreary, drizzly weather outside. Though I was relieved to get that extra snooze time on my day off, I was also a little peeved since I planed on trying to get a lot of outdoor fall activities accomplished today. Well maybe not A lot of activities but I did want to take my dog for a colorful autumn walk. However recently my rainboots are starting to soak in water which is obviously not the point of them, so I am in need of a new pair and of course I have my eye on all the pricey ones. Personally I do not like the rain boots that have designs and polka dots on them because you're normally not wearing an outfit that matches the design on the boots, so just plain old solid colored boots are what is going to do it for me.



L.L. Bean Boots 8"
$89
Perfect for Rain and Snow.
A little preppy but also classic
not going to go out of style any time soon.


J. Crew Rainy Day Bow Ballet Flats
$58
Perfect if you're trying to avoid the clunky Rain Boot.
Cute for Spring!


Womens Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
$75
Also pretty preppy but who wants to wear plastic rainboots come summer time?
These are much lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment