Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Skin

So as much as I love this time of year, with the changing of the seasons and the holidays right around the corner, the cold weather leaves my skin dryer than a lake bed. However this past summer my mom introduced me to the best skin hydrator ever, Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula, Skin Therapy Oil. Not only does it smell like summer but it also does not leave your skin feeling like you were just slicked down with butter. Instead your skin gets a pretty sheen and bonus it helps even out skin tone and reduce the look of stretch marks (if you have any). It is plainly just the best and I plan on using it probably the rest of my life and recommend that every one else purchase a bottle or two. Trust me you will be hooked after using it just once.


$9.99 You can get it at any grocery store or drug store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment