Monday, August 29, 2011

The Real World . . .

So I guess I'm now apart of the "Real World", however it doesn't really feel that way. I still live with my parents, I'm under their insurance plan, and they pay for the groceries (in all fairness I help grocery shop AND do my own laundry). However today would have been my first day of classes at Salisbury University, so I guess that officially makes me an alumnus. So instead of heading to lecture and cringing at my fall syllabuses, I went with my mom and younger brother to Holmdel Park, NJ to search for a wagon in a barn with my moms ancestors last name on it. My mom is obsessed with her ancestry. It's cute. So that was my excitement for the day. All in all I really enjoyed being with them, especially since our power is still out! Thank you Hurricane Irene!

Holmdel Park, NJ 

Some sheepies at Longstreet Farm, Holmdel Park

Mom and I.
Since I know you want to know what I'm wearing! 
Shirt:RVCA, Sunglasses:Von Zipper, ( I actually hate these stunnas, couldn't find my usual pair)
 My mom is probably wearing Talbots.

      And . . . 

My mom with the wagon!
 I thought it was going to be a little red one, but no it was a giant one that horses once pulled.
Our ancestors name is that yellow crest in the green part.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment