Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh Hey!

photo:pinterest

                                                              
So I'm starting this blog kinda sorta as a joke. If it takes off great! If not I guess I can keep my family members and friends updated about my post - grad life. But in all honesty post - grad life is basically not much more than a joke. Most of us are currently jobless, looking, or holding a job position that isn't much to boast about (insert me in this category). I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, and at the moment I'm working at a hospital in my area, in the food and nutrition dept. and no I am not a dietician. Instead I have the glamourous job of delivering food trays to patients rooms and scraping pureed turkey and carrots into the garbage. Fun right? Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment